Team drivers can expect to pick up & deliver freight in multiple locations throughout the lower 48 states with the possibility of trucking through some Canadian provinces as well. Hazmat and Passport endorsements are strongly encouraged but not a requirement. OTR drivers can expect to be on the road for an average of 10-14 days at a time.
We provide competitive compensation, modern, high-quality equipment, and a healthy work/life balance with plenty of time to spend at home. By continually monitoring our evolving freight structure, we’re able to maximize our truck drivers’ home life and income opportunities.
Our turnover rates are the lowest in the nation.
There’s a reason why!
- Great pay starting at .70CPM for OTR Drivers.
- Quarterly Bonuses (Retention, MPG, Cruise, Idle, Quarterly Training Bonus)
- Paid Vacation
- 92% of our freight is contracted – we’re not searching for it.
- Our benefits are tough to beat. We offer paid holidays and vacation, BC/BS Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401(k) with company match.
- Our Kenworth T680s and Freightliner Cascadias are on average 1.5 years old. These trucks are meant to feel like home with refrigerators, APUs, 1800 Watt Inverters, and Satellite TV (with NFL Sunday ticket!)
- Pets and Rider Allowed!