Over the Road (OTR) drivers can expect to pick up & deliver freight in multiple locations throughout the lower 48 states with the possibility of trucking through some Canadian provinces as well. Hazmat and Passport endorsements are strongly encouraged but not a requirement. OTR drivers can expect to be on the road for an average of 10-14 days at a time.
We provide competitive compensation, modern, high-quality equipment, and a healthy work/life balance with plenty of time to spend at home. By continually monitoring our evolving freight structure, we’re able to maximize our truck drivers’ home life and income opportunities.
Our turnover rates are the lowest in the nation.
There’s a reason why!
- Great pay! The top 10% of our OTR drivers average $101,900.11 annually.
- Quarterly Bonuses (Safety, Fuel, Operations)
- We’ve got miles! OTR drivers average 2,500-3,500 per week.
- 92% of our freight is contracted – we’re not searching for it.
- Our benefits are tough to beat. We offer paid holidays and vacation, Health Insurance (family and individual plans with $0 deductible), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flex Spending Account, and 401(k) with company match.
- Our Kenworth T680s, Freightliner Cascadias, Volvo VNL 860s are on average 1.5 years old. These trucks are meant to feel like home with refrigerators, APUs, 1800 Watt Inverters, and Satellite TV (with Sunday ticket!)
- Pets and Rider Allowed!