Regional truck drivers can expect to heavily travel between Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and Kentucky. A hazmat endorsement is strongly encouraged but not required. Regional drivers often pass through the terminal several times a week.
At S&S Transport, we take pride in having one of the most modern and professionally maintained fleets on the road today; however, we take more pride in the men and women who work with us.
Our staff is the biggest reason for our growth and success, and we’re committed to improving the quality of life for both themselves and their families.
We provide competitive compensation, modern, high-quality equipment, and a healthy work/life balance with plenty of time to spend at home. By continually monitoring our evolving freight structure, we’re able to maximize our truck drivers’ home life and income opportunities.
Our turnover rates are the lowest in the nation.
There’s a reason why!
- Great pay starting at .50CPM for OTR Drivers and the option of .49CPM or $1350/week for Regional Drivers.
- Quarterly Bonuses (Retention, MPG, Cruise, Idle, Quarterly Training Bonus)
- We’ve got miles! OTR drivers average 2,500-3,500 per week.
- 92% of our freight is contracted – we’re not searching for it.
- Our benefits are tough to beat. We offer paid holidays and vacation, BC/BS Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401(k) with company match.
- Our Kenworth T680s and Freightliner Cascadias are on average 1.5 years old. These trucks are meant to feel like home with refrigerators, APUs, 1800 Watt Inverters, and Satellite TV (with NFL Sunday ticket!)
- Pets and Rider Allowed!
S&S Transport, Inc. offers competitive salary, home time, and a full comprehensive benefit package, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation. Wage/salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience and skill level.