Regional truck drivers can expect to heavily travel between Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky. A hazmat endorsement is strongly encouraged but not required. Regional drivers pass through the terminal weekly.
At S&S Transport, we take pride in having one of the most modern and professionally maintained fleets on the road today; however, we take more pride in the men and women who work with us.
Our staff is the biggest reason for our growth and success, and we’re committed to improving the quality of life for both themselves and their families.
We provide competitive compensation, modern, high-quality equipment, and a healthy work/life balance with plenty of time to spend at home. By continually monitoring our evolving freight structure, we’re able to maximize our truck drivers’ home life and income opportunities.
Our turnover rates are the lowest in the nation.
There’s a reason why!
- Great pay starting at .56CPM
- Quarterly Bonuses (Fuel, Safety, Operations)
- We’ve got miles! Drivers average 2,500-3,500 per week.
- 92% of our freight is contracted – we’re not searching for it.
- Our benefits are tough to beat. We offer paid holidays and vacation, Health Insurance (family and individual plans with $0 deductible), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flex Spending Account, and 401(k) with company match.
- Our Kenworth T680s, Freightliner Cascadias, Volvo VNL 860s are on average 1.5 years old. These trucks are meant to feel like home with refrigerators, APUs, 1800 Watt Inverters, and Satellite TV (with Sunday ticket!)
- Pets and Rider Allowed!
S&S Transport, Inc. offers competitive salary, home time, and a full comprehensive benefit package, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation. Wage/salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience and skill level.